Despite what it may look like and sound like....God's GOT IT.


All in a set time...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus-camera and browser issue

So I posted on G+ the other day the frustration I was having with my GNex.
The camera sometimes decides it doesn't want to work. It's so random, hard to pinpoint when it will happen besides the most inopportune time!
Also, sometimes the browser will refuse to...well, browse! And this is bother stock and chrome.
At the suggestion of a fellow G+ er I'm posting all my apps to see if anyone knows any issues these or combination of these may cause or have caused.
Let me know.
Thanks a billion!

P.S. I was hopeful at one point that there would be a patch sent for some of the known issues but that hasn't happened. Jellybean hasn't happened yet either...hmmm
I still have my OG Droid....could find me a cool rom.







No comments:

Post a Comment