Despite what it may look like and sound like....God's GOT IT.


All in a set time...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Juice Defender and Galaxy Nexus

So, I started using the Juice Defender app to attempted to eliminate my battery complaints with the Galaxy Nexus. I had really good success with Juice Defender with my OG Droid with the exception of the problems with Pandora.

I am pleased with the results so far.  Prior to using the app I was getting at the most 7 5 hours on the battery with little use of the phone. Since using It I have been getting 10.5 on average. This is with the free version with default settings.

Please take a look at the screen shots. I think there is a case to upgrade.

Now if I can find other options for all the dislikes in my last post this phone might be perfection... we'll see!




No comments:

Post a Comment