Overall it's a great phone. Of all the reviews I have read, I don't think my dislikes are too far off base.
Basically, I think I'm impressed with the phone. I know that doesn't sound like a raving review but I'm a picky person so this is pretty good!I have only been in personal contact with one other person with this phone so I can't really judge the true feelings about this device.
- Way too many things...it's really more important the things I don't like!
- The audio of the speaker is EXTREMELY low while talking and ringtones and notifications.
- Phone doesn't charge effectively while connected to USB and "working"
- Phone charges EXTREMELY SLOW!
- Battery life SUCKS butt. The longest I believe I have gotten is 7.5hrs.( with very little use)
- Camera is a bit on the grainy side. I think my Samsung Saga took better pics than this!
- When first turning the phone on it takes the coverage TOO LONG to connect--only 3G, I have 4G turned off
- The lockscreen doesn't prevent access to the phone-such as the notification bar.
- There appears to be a lag in the auto rotation of the screen at least 3-4 seconds
- Dislike that the earphone plug is at the bottom of the phone
- Stock ring and notification tones suck (doesn't matter you can customize all phones usually have one or two that you like)
- No expandable memory ( I know this is "part" of the phone but I still don't like it)
- Face lock screen- doesn't recognize me with bangs...I still look the same basically...geesh
- When adding an app the icon gets placed on homescreen (wth is that about?)
- Facebook has not worked properly on several occasions
- I have had several FCs in the 1 wk, 1 day I have had the phone.
- Screen doesn't always go off when on a call (where is the sensor- I know OG Droid had this issue too)
The following could be lack of knowledge on the subject, but I will mention and hope for feedback as I also will researching:
- If you factory reset this phone---you lose EVERYTHING as opposed to if you had an SD card
- No way to do a soft reset.
- Syncing seems a bit more complicated (I had an icon for music but it apparently never transferred)
For now this is it...I should have been documenting better but I wasn't...