Despite what it may look like and sound like....God's GOT IT.


All in a set time...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Ahh Beautiful Monday...

This was a BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL day! After the past few snow storms, this warm weather is so welcome!
The weather inspired me in so many ways. Being able to get out there in the sunshine and cool breeze in a beautiful park and just be thankful for it all, PRICELESS!

My cousin said to me today "I don't have to subscribe to your way of thinking" while we were having a conversation about my male friend. He explained that he can ignore but my friend can't, he can tell me I'm crazy but my friend can't...because he's family. I thought this over while taking a soak in the tub. Who subscribes to my way of thinking? Would that be the people who laugh at what I think is funny? The people who agree with my opinions on politics, religion, etc? Those that call on me for advice? How can I capitalize on this: people subscribing to my way of thinking??? Come to think of it...I'm already two steps ahead of the game. I have a forum to get said thoughts out there so that someone might want to subscribe....could that be you?
I think I'm going to use that in an argument. I really like how that sounds...I don't have to subscribe to your way of thinking!!!
Do we unknowingly subscribe to peoples thinking by agreeing or is just merely by hearing them out as they rant and rave?

WELL FOR SOME OF YOU OUT THERE HERE IS MY NOTICE:
I AM CANCELLING MY SUBSCRIPTION
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment