Despite what it may look like and sound like....God's GOT IT.


All in a set time...

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Lenten Season is upon us...

Lent is usually a season that is highly "celebrated"  or recognized, if you will by the Catholic denomination. I, myself no longer consider myself Catholic, however I did "practice" for many years. I was educated in Catholic schools from 1st to 12th grades and became comfortable with the Catholic way of life. I never recieved any of the sacraments but I did attend mass and the like. One of my favorite prayers was learned during these years; The Act of Contrition :
Oh My God, I am sorry for my sins, in choosing to sin and failing to do good. I have sinned against you and your son Jesus. I firmly intend with the help of your son Jesus to...

SO SAD...I never finished this and lent came and past...PROCRASTINATION is what I should have given up!

No comments:

Post a Comment